What is Plumber?
A plumber is a skilled worker or a craftsman who has gone through a specialized training in the skills needed for
the installation, maintenance, and repair of water supply lines, water taps, water tanks, bathroom fittings(Hot and cold water mixture, geyser, cisterns, shower etc), sewage and drainage systems and other apparatus of water supply, sanitation.
What does plumber mean?
This word plumber came from roman empire. People were using Lead for piping in that time. A person with expertize in doing such work, a skilled craftsman working with lead was known as a”Plumbarius” in that time. Nowadays it is shortened to a plumber.
Need a Plumber In your Area ?? Post your Requirement Here- Request for Plumbing services
Definition of Plumber
There are lots of definitions of “Plumber”. But ultimately all say the same thing. Here is the one definition-
- A plumber is a professional who installs, repairs or works with pipes and water supplies.
- A skilled person who installs, repairs, and maintains piping, fittings, and fixtures involved in the distribution and use of water in a building.
- A plumber is defined as a tradesperson that fits and repairs water pipes.
Plumber meaning in Hindi
How to become a plumber?
If you want to become a plumber, want to explore your basic plumbing skills to professional plumbing level.
Do you want high paying good plumbing jobs? Then you are at correct place. We will provide you all the details to
be a successful plumbing professional. Have a look at the steps, you have to take.
- First of all To be a professional plumber, get your high school Done. It is must in India and for many other countries. You can get professional courses details online to be a plumbing professional in any country.
A plumber needs to be good in basic mathematics, basic science and For professional plumbing jobs, basic computers knowledge is also needed To understand Cad designs or drafting. To do so You can join your near by Industrial Training Institute in plumbing trades.
- Take your plumbing industrial training vocational classes at ITI very seriously. Learn Every aspect in terms of plumbing. During your training, you will get the certificate on the topics of water supply systems, water treatment, piping, bathroom fittings and drainage systems.
What after completion of ITI.
- After this, you have to undergo an Apprenticeships program.You have to complete your training as an apprentice with organizations associated with construction industry Or handyman services business. You will have a practical experience then. It will teach you that, how you can be a good plumber.Apprenticeships program runs for 2 to 4 years and covers all aspects of the trade.
- After successful completion of apprenticeship, you will get a license. This license will help you to join all
government sectors for plumbing jobs and MNCs (Multi national companies) production plant as a plumber fitter.
Every handyman business needs trusted and licensed plumbers, so it will become easy for you to join such companies. In 2-5 years You have to renew your license.
What are the tools a plumber the must have in a plumber’s tool box? Tools are the best friends of a handyman. There and a variety of tools for a plumber use. There are lots of designs available. Here we will show you some basic plumbing tools.
Basic Plumbing Hand Tools
- measurement Tap
- Claw hammer spacer
- Adjustable wrenches
- Multi tip screwdriver
- Needle-nose pliers
- Side cutters
- Caulking gun
- Crow Bar & Shovels
- Drywall box cutter
- Safety Gloves
- Mini pipe cutter
- PEX Crimpers
- Pipe wrench
- Pipe Extractors
- Cast iron snap cutter
- Pipe tapping tool
- Internal pipe wrench
- spring bender
- Pipe Reamer
- Turbo torch for soldering
- Gasket Cutter
- Hammer drill
- Toilet auger
Consumable plumbing materials
- Teflon tape
- Sand cloth
- Fitting brush
- Metal pipe clamp
- Pipe dope Pipe Dope used as a thread sealant.
Plumber Career / ITI jobs for Plumber
After completion of your training as a plumber, your skills are in demand now. Your employment prospects are excellent. You can join any plumbing job provider firm or you can work for yourself, as a contractor or for a business or a company.Qualified handymen can look over a scope of professional pathways and employments crosswise over various territories of the pipes business.We also support and help trainees, apprentices, employers. Anyone interested in a career in plumbing can email us for free consulting.
Employment of plumbers is about to grow 12 to 15 % percent from 2017 to 2030. As you can see it is faster than the average for all occupations.Construction work always needs new and quality plumbing systems should drive Job opportunities for these workers. Overall job opportunities are expected to be good in coming time.
Plumbers can work in factories, homes, businesses, and other places where there are pipes or septic systems.There are lots of job opportunities for a skilled plumber. Lots of plumbing job demands came in terms of
the need of a pipe fitter or a steam fitter, Sanitary repair man etc. Jobs are offered according to their ability to offer an elusive mix of factors.
Here are the work Details a plumber have to cover with in plumbing job.
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing systems.
- Joining pipes using clamps, screws, bolts or cement
- Welding pipes
- Marking positions for pipe connections and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measuring, cutting, bending and installing pipes using hand and power tools
- Testing pipes for leaks.
- Cutting openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Preparing cost estimates etc.
Plumber salary / Plumber earning
The salary range for a qualified and experienced plumber depends on location/country.
If he is a small-town plumber, he might make less amount in comparison to the city plumber. The average income for someone just starting is about $18 to $25 an hour. An experienced plumber can earn $40000 to $50000 per year.
Over time work and seasonal work will bring more money to him. Those salaries don’t include overtime, which can add thousands to the annual salary.Highly experienced plumbers can also earn about $90,000 per year.
In India, a qualified and licensed plumber can get up to 18000 INR to 25000 INR per month. There are lots of opportunities for plumbers who work as freelance professional.
Are you a plumber in India Or somewhere else?
Write a note in the comments section of this post or email your comment and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you have learned about plumbing yet and what you gonna tell to the person who is interested in this profession.
Kaam Ke bande.com is a handyman service provider firm in India. We provide best plumbing services in services in your area. Kaam Ke Bande.com is active in Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Sahibabad, Rajendra Nagar Sahibabad, Udham Singh Nagar Uttarakhand, Khatima Uttarakhand, Haldwani etc.
You can visit our home page and our service page to explore all our services.
How to Find and Hire Plumbing service provider Or a professional plumber?
Search for Plumber near me and you will find us with all our contact details.
You can also visit our website directly and can post your requirement for a Plumber with a brief explanation of the Plumbing related problems.
Once we Recieve your details our trade persons will work on it with in 15 minutes. You will get a call for visit confirmation and once confirmed, now leave all your plumbing problems on us. We will fix it.
We have thousands of happy customers. Our customers are happy so we are happy.
Keep visiting For all your home maintenance need.
Kaam Ke Bande .com